What does finance have in common with technology? Well…a lot! Especially according to our IT department comprising of above 20 creative and constantly searching for development people being the main pillar of our technology driven vision.
For our location in Sofia, we are looking for Sys Admin / System Administrator willing to step up to take care of IT Infrastructure of the company.
Who we are:
EOS Matrix in Bulgaria is part of the EOS Group - one of the leading German financial investors and providers of customized financial services with nearly 7,000 employees worldwide. As a specialist in the evaluation and processing of receivables EOS deploys new technologies to offer its some 20,000 customers in 26 countries financial security through smart services. We offer meaningful and diverse tasks in an innovative work environment. We strongly believe that everyone contributes with their work and we work in an environment of trust, respect and personal commitment.
- Provide non disruptive IT Services to the business;
- Overall responsibilities for IT Infrastructure (servers, storages, network, FW, etc.) and its components lifecycle;
- Work tightly with Helpdesk to resolve issues and proactively develop the infrastructure and services.
- Hands on experience with:
- Windows Domain Infrastructure – AD, Hybrid AD, Policy Management, Exchange
- Linux (CentOS) work level
- Virtualization (VMware) and Containers (Docker)
- Strong experience with PowerShell and/or BASH;
- LAN / WAN Networking – switching, routing, VPNs, WiFi (Cisco, PaloAlto)
- VoIP Telephony (Cisco) – CUCM, UCCE, IVR is an advantage
- Knowledge on administering Oracle / MS SQL would be an advantage
- Server Hardware and Storages
- Security – system and network hardening
- With Ticket System and ITIL (Incident, Problem and Change Management);
- Result oriented, Well organized with Proactive mindset;
- Excellent problem solving skills and logical thinking;
- Good communication skills and strong client orientation;
- Ability to manage small team to deliver IT Infrastructure projects;
- Working level of English – written and spoken.
What We Offer:
- Attractive remuneration and long term carrier opportunities
- Hybrid workplace model (mostly remote)
- A friendly and supportive team of professionals
- Social benefits, additional health insurance, a day-off on your birthday, parking-space or public transport card, Multisport card at preferential prices, team buildings and team events, and many more
- An open and dynamic international working environment
Apply now! We are waiting for your CV!
We're looking forward to meeting our next colleague :)
All documents will be kept in strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview. Thank you for your application!