EOS Matrix is a company of the EOS Group (part of the OTTO Group). With nearly 7,000 employees worldwide, one of the leading financial investors and international providers in the field of debt collection through smart services. We value all people equally - regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic origin, religion, disability, or sexual orientation. We strongly believe that everyone contributes with their work and we work in an environment of trust, respect, and personal commitment.
We are looking for an Information Security Analyst to join our Information Security & Privacy function in Bulgaria.
Reporting to the Privacy manager& Information security officer, this role would suit somebody with experience in information security and experience/knowledge on an ISO 27001 certified management system. You will also be responsible for operational support, including managing security related enquiries from colleagues and customers.
Critically, you must be a motivated self-starter with a passion for technology, a desire to understand how it works and the ability to see what risks it poses.
- Develop security standards and best practices,
- Assess the quality of security controls,
- Coordinate the vulnerability assessments or analyses of information security systems,
- Coordinate the practical implementation of the ISMS and if/when aplicable the additional Corporate requirements, as well the data security measures according GDPR following the performance of information security risk management,
- Moderate the information security risk assessment process,
- Recommend security improvements to management or senior IT staff,
- Identify, Design or implement solutions to information security problems,
- Research the latest trends in information technology (IT) security (must keep abreast of new developments in IT security and the latest methods attackers are using to penetrate computer systems. Research new security technologies to decide what will most effectively protect the organization,
- Give consultancy and is actively involved in creating the organization’s disaster recovery plan. Continuously test the steps in the recovery plans,
- Coordinate/assist monitoring of networks or systems for security breaches or intrusions,
- Support with the establishment of a Security awareness program and other educational methods,
- Evaluate third party relationships for compliance to GDPR and organization security standards
- Research advice on topics linked with Privacy enhancing technologies, latest trends, and developments.
- Bachelor’s/master’s degree in computer science, engineering, cyber security,
- Experience in a similar security analyst role. Alternatively, a Sys Admin, or DevOps role with security responsibilities in a Tech organization,
- Be pragmatic and firmly believe that the Security function should be an enabler whose role is to work with the business to achieve its objectives,
- Experience of technologies including but not limited to: Firewalls, IPS&IDS, DLP,WAF, Modern Operating systems, AD/AADD, Microsoft management tools, Cloud Services providers, Vulnerability management, Anti-virus, email and Web filtering,
- Experience in developing people-centric security controls with a focus on awareness, prevention, detection, and response,
- Excellent communication skills,
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize,
- Understanding of Security by design principles,
- Understanding of Data Protection principles,
- Knowledge of best practices, information security standards and frameworks, such as ISO 27001/2,
- Security related certifications are a plus.
- Attractive remuneration and long-term carrier opportunities
- Hybrid working model
- A friendly and supportive team of professionals
- An open and innovative international work environment
- Team buildings and team events
- Social benefits: 20 days + a day-off on your birthday | additional health insurance | food vouchers| parking-space or public transport card | Multisport card at preferential prices | and many more
If you are interested in this opportunity and you want to develop your career in a global company, join us and send your CV today. All documents will be kept in strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.