EOS is looking for Senior System Administrator willing to step up to take care of IT Infrastructure of the company.
- Provide non disruptive IT Services to the business;
- Overall responsibilities for IT Infrastructure (servers, storages, network, FW, etc.) and its components lifecycle;
- Work tightly with Helpdesk to resolve issues and proactively develop the infrastructure and services.
- Hands on experience with:
- Windows Domain Infrastructure – AD, Hybrid AD, Policy Management, Exchange
- Linux (CentOS) work level
- Virtualization (VMware) and Containers (Docker)
- Strong experience with PowerShell and/or BASH;
- LAN / WAN Networking – switching, routing, VPNs, WiFi (Cisco, PaloAlto)
- VoIP Telephony (Cisco) – CUCM, UCCE, IVR is an advantage
- Knowledge on administering Oracle / MS SQL would be an advantage
- Server Hardware and Storages
- Security – system and network hardening
- With Ticket System and ITIL (Incident, Problem and Change Management);
- Result oriented, Well organized with Proactive mindset;
- Excellent problem solving skills and logical thinking;
- Good communication skills and strong client orientation;
- Ability to manage small team to deliver IT Infrastructure projects;
- Working level of English – written and spoken.
What We Offer
- Attractive remuneration and long term carrier opportunities
- Hybrid workplace model (mostly remote)
- A friendly and supportive team of professionals
- Social benefits, additional health insurance, a day-off on your birthday, Multisport card at preferential prices, team buildings and events and many more
- An open and dynamic international working environment
We are waiting for your CV!
We're looking forward to meeting our next colleague :)
All documents will be kept in strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview. Thank you for your application!