One area, many faces: the corporate area of the EOS Group. Specialists from a wide range of disciplines work here on various topics such as marketing or sales, legal issues and debt collection services.
We offer varied and responsible activities, and plenty of creative leeway.
About the vacancy: What you bring:
- You are active in questions concerning data protection and support our companies worldwide.
- You develop and support the implementation of our international data protection management system.
- You regularly conduct trainings, monitor them and provide documentation.
- You will support and conduct data protection audits.
- You will drive forward our reporting and create analyses with foresight.
- A degree in law, business law or business informatics.
- Solid knowledge of European Data Protection Legislations and already experience in data protection.
- High affinity for IT and project management.
- Flexible and ready to travel regularly.
- Very good English, both written and verbal. Ready to learn German.
- Solution-oriented, structured and team-player.
The EOS Group is a successful OTTO Group company. We are one of the leading international providers of customized financial services and make progress every day – thanks to our 7,500 employees worldwide.
We offer meaningful, diverse activities in an innovative working environment. And we believe it’s important to treat each other with fairness and trust.