Objective of the Position:
The position holder will support and work in a close co-operation with the Finance Director. He/she will oversee all financial, accounting and reporting aspects of the company in Bulgaria and maintain compliance with local legislation as well as group requirements. The Deputy Finance Director ultimate goal is to provide support to the business, act as business partner in supporting the Managing Directors in managing the business and guide the company towards profitability and success. If you are passionate about bringing every detail in the complex financial management to its right place and consider the ever-changing accounting standards a motivating challenge rather than an obstacle to your work, you are more than welcome to join our team of over 250 professionals!
Duties & responsibilities:
- Responsible for all financial aspects of the business including financial controls, financial reporting, management accounts, taxation, budgeting, forecasting and business analytics;
- Organize the company accounts in accordance with the legal provisions;
- Maintain compliance with financial legislation in the company and with external audit requirements;
- Follow the cash flow reports and recommend measures depending on the situation;
- Maintain a constant awareness of the company’s financial position, pursue profitability in terms of cost and work closely with department heads and act to prevent problems;
- Responsible for the timely and accurate reporting to all relevant local and international authorities;
- Maintain compliant IFRS accounts required by the Group;
- Prepare statements, reports and analysis required by the Managing Director and/or company's management on a monthly, quarterly, annual and ad hoc basis regarding reporting, forecasting, budgeting;
- Responsible for the external bank relationships, internal funding capital structure, cash flow and liquidity management, payments authorization;
- Responsible for the fulfilment of all (monthly) headquarters reporting requirements in an accurate and timely manner;
- Act as main contact person to the headquarters for all financial & controlling relevant matters;
- Responsible for the financial compliance, internal control system, consequent implementation of the 4-eyes principle in the IT systems and finance processes, internal audit;
- Oversee and control payroll processes;
- Strong focus on process improvements in the area of Finance and Business support, ability to formulate Business requests for Automation and implement them.
- University degree in Finance, Accounting or comparable academic background;
- CPA / CFA / ACCA or similar qualification would be an advantage;
- At least 10 years of experience in a similar position in an international environment;
- Expert in at least one of the following: Controlling, Accounting, Taxes with competence of the other aspects of the finance department;
- Sound knowledge of local Bulgarian GAAP and IFRS standards;
- Excellent English language knowledge (both spoken and written);
- Open minded and excellent communication skills;
- Proactive, problem solving, and process-oriented mind-set;
- Ability to leverage expertise to impact the business and to initiate and manage changes.
What we offer:
- An open, dynamic and challenging international working environment
- High responsibility, empowerment, and long term carrier opportunities
- A friendly and supportive team of professionals
- An opportunity for developing both personally and professionally
- Attractive remuneration package with social benefits
If you are interested in the position and you consider yourself matching the criteria, please send your CV in English.
All documents will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.