Privacy notice for suppliers/services providers, clients and contact persons
Information in Accordance with Article 13/14 of the General Data Protection Regulation.
Identity of the controller:
EOS Matrix EOOD, company ID 131001375,
Address: 6 Racho Petkov Kazandjiata, Str. Sofia, 1766, Bulgaria
You can contact the Data Protection Officer via the above-mentioned postal address or by e-mail: DPO@eos-matrix.bg.
1. Purposes for processing and legal basis:
Data processing is carried out for the purposes of initiating a contract as well as the fulfilment of the contract in accordance with Art. 6 (1), I (b) of the GDPR.
In accordance with Art. 6 (1), l (f) of the GDPR another purposes for data processing is for:
• Maintaining contact and correspondence regarding concluded contracts, tenders, negotiations and exercising procedural rights.
• Building and maintain business relationships/partnerships (e.g. by inviting you to our client events, sending you greeting cards and etc.).
In this way, data processing is required for the purposes of our legitimate interests.
2. Data categories and data sources:
We process the following categories of data:
Personal master data, address data, communication data and contract data. The data from these categories was either supplied to us by you, third parties or acquired from publicly available data sources.
We disclose your data to another company of the EOS Group or another third party (recipient) if,
• there is a legal obligation for the transfer of the data in accordance with Art 6, (1), l (c) of the GDPR,
• it is necessary to process your data for the purposes of fulfilling a contract with you,
• in accordance with Art. 6, (1), I (c) of the GDPR the transfer is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to believe that the data subject´s rights are compromised thereby,
• you have expressly consented to the further use of your date in accordance with Art. 6, (1), I (a) of the GDPR or
• the data will be processed by a processor in accordance with Art. 28 of the GDPR.
Your personal data will not be passed to third parties for other purposes than those specified above.
4. Duration of storage:
One of the reasons that we store your data is for the purposes of fulfilling the contract. In this case the data will be stored for the effective period of the contract unless a longer or shorter period is provided by the applicable law. Upon expiration of the period said your data will be erased by our data bases.
If the erasure of data is requested, or permission to process the data is revoked, an assessment is performed regarding whether there is a lack of legal basis and what the purposes for storage are. If there is neither a legal basis nor legitimate purpose for storage, the data is erased immediately.
There is no requirement to erase data if the data relates to a legal entity or is public available.
5. Rights of the data subject:
In accordance with Art. 15–22 of the GDPR, you have the following rights if the legal requirements are applicable: Right of access, rectification, erasure, restriction of processing and data portability.
You also have a right to object to processing in accordance with Art. 14 (2)(c), Art.13 (2) b and Art. 21 of the GDPR, based on Art. 6(1)(f) of the GDPR.
Right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority:
Pursuant to Article 77 GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a Data Protection Supervisory Authority. You can do this at the Authority at your place of residence. The Supervisory Authority responsible for our company is: COMMISSION FOR PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION, Address: 2, Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov Blvd., Sofia, 1592, Republic of Bulgaria.
Date of this Information: August 2019